We start with SharePoint and build on from there, delivering a solution that’s simple, scalable, and flexible. Use our intranet to empower Communications, enable IT to focus on mission-critical items, and make your workforce happier, more engaged and more productive.
The capabilities communicators require and employees expect
Personalize & customize
An intranet that’s all about you
Finally, an intranet that’s smart, needing no introductions.
- Bring your brand and culture to life by making your intranet yours
- Tailor navigation, resources, and news based on roles, teams, projects, locations, and job responsibilities
- Enable employees to add news, tools, links, and resources
Collaborate & engage
Work together and share, real-time
Our intranet starts with SharePoint and Office 365, adding on from there.
- Leverage ElevatePoint’s engagement apps
- Give kudos and recognize fellow employees
- Share and work together, real-time, managing documents and content
- Empower employees to share, like, and rate content
- Encourage two-way conversations using threaded discussions with comments, pings, and hashtags
Send the right message at the right time to the right people
ElevatePoint creates intranets for communicators. Try an intranet that’s robust enough to power your communications strategy.
- Target messages and alerts to specific audiences across your intranet
- Plan communications using an editorial calendar
- Manage tasks and workflows that make publishing and approving content easier
- Create content and news articles quickly with drag-and-drop content blocks
- Measure communications effectiveness and prove ROI for your team
Work anytime, anywhere, on any device
Your workforce can be more efficient and effective by working beyond the office — when they need and want to work.
- Empower employees to be more productive
- Provide your desk-less workers with technology that helps them keep up
- Reach everyone with critical communications and alerts
Search & navigation
Earn intranet trust through great UX
Employees trust intranets where they find information easily and quickly — using search and menus. ElevatePoint offers intuitive navigation and meaningful search results that’s simple to update.
- Find the right people and information quickly and easily
- Tailor navigation to each individual
- Organize information based on proven usability results
- Use a targeted search bar for high-traffic pages, giving more meaningful search results
- Go mobile with completely responsive search result pages
You’re on the fast path
Because you’re starting with a great foundation, your intranet can quickly come to life. That foundation enables you to spend time focusing on what makes your content and organization unique.
- Choose from hundreds of design and layout options or create your own
- Easily create or edit a page with drag-and-drop functionality
- Quickly implement key areas of your intranet with templates, including benefits, brand, calendars, people, culture, and strategy
- Use a library of webparts, tools, and management centers
Measure communication effectiveness
Use our dashboards and detailed charts to analyze adoption and engagement. Prove ROI.
- Measure page views, unique visits, time on page and bounce rate
- See who’s engaging with your content, including reading comments
- Get insight into popular authors, pages, and content to rank communication and author effectiveness
- Easily combine ElevatePoint metrics with third-party tools, such as Google Analytics and Azure insights
Technical specifications for our intranet platform
We start with Microsoft’s SharePoint as a foundation. From there, we’ve made it mobile-friendly and added a robust communications platform, personalization, enhanced search, improved navigation, threaded discussions, pre-built sections (such as brand, benefits, calendar & events, strategy, and recognition), and more. It’s even customizable to bring your brand and culture to life, while still being faster to implement and easier for your IT team to support. Plus, it’s made for communicators, powering robust communications strategies.
SharePoint 2013 and 2016, on-premises
SharePoint Online, Office 365
1. Create in your environment
We work alongside your technical team to configure the intranet, deploying features of your choice into your environment. During this step we also apply branding, security, navigation, personalization, and news taxonomy.
2. Customize to meet your needs
Whether it’s integrating third-party systems (like HRIS), automating processes for more productivity, or gathering specific insight, our job is to make sure your intranet is yours.
3. Create, plan, and edit content
Fresh and relevant content is vital to a successful intranet. Our content and migration specialists can help create, plan, edit and migrate content for better engagement.
4. Manage change
Adoption makes an intranet successful. This depends on effective communication and training to move from awareness to action. We make this easy. We’ll guide you and your employees as you benefit from a modern intranet.
5. Join our community
Join the ElevatePoint family with on-going support and product updates. Benefit from thought leadership to continue to improve employee engagement, productivity, and your intranet.
It’s the best of both worlds —
intranet in a box and intranet customization
At ElevatePoint, we don’t believe in forcing communicators and IT employees to make sacrifices. Bring your brand and culture to life, increase employee engagement, automate to improve productivity, and do it faster than building an intranet from scratch.
“ElevatePoint has fundamentally changed the way we think about and manage internal communications.”
Caleagh Larson, Michael Best